|Supervises and coordinates the work of employees who set-up glass container forming machines and related equipment. Prepares work schedules, assign work, and oversees the work product. Directs the process conversions related to glass container forming. Provides support to achieve goals established for the manufacturing process. Initiate and institute continuous job change productivity improvements using goals and standards (i.e. downtime, cycle time, defective ware, etc.).
MAIN POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Direct and control set-up glass container manufacturing equipment.
· Maintain mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems and controls.
· Supervise upkeep or job-change employee’s daily activities.
· Supervise the installation of equipment related to the product line being put in production.
· Assure that all equipment related to glass conditioning is with specifications for new items.
· Assure that all conveying systems are operating to new item specifications.
· Assure that all glass container forming machines are operating to acceptable standards for normal production.
· Provide predictive and preventive maintenance schedules and planning.
· Planning for equipment installation for process conversions.
· Purchases of parts and equipment to assure continuous operation of equipment and installation projects.
· Provide support and direction for good manufacturing, housekeeping and safety standards.
· Provide technical training related to maintenance, process systems and safety practices.
Apply Now In your application email, please include your résumé, cover letter and the title of the position you are applying for.